Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 23, 2010

About Me

Hi, Everybody!

I come from Tuticorin, well known for Pearl Culture. I did my Kinder garden in St. Joseph's School. I did my primary education in Jonson English School. I did my Secondary education in St. Thomas Matriculation Higher Secondary School. I did my Higher Secondary education in St. Xavier's Higher Secondary School. All the above schools are situated at Tuticorin.

I did my B.Tech (Information Technology) degree under Anna University from 2002-2006 at National Engineering College, Kovilpatti, Tuticorin District.

Currently I am pursing MBA (Finance) from Indira Gandhi National Open University.

1 comment:

  1. Boobesh - Nice to see your blog. Blogging is one of my hobbies. BTW, I'm glad to know that you're pursuing MBA. Try to write more man!!
    Finally, remove word verification for posting comments.

    Venkata Ganesh

    ReplyDelete